2022 Evil Offering - GX BuildRegular price $7,299.00
The Offering is Evil’s do-anything mountain bike. It sits happily in the center of our 29er trail bike trilogy with a shorter offset fork to keep the handling tight and a steeper seat tube to facilitate climbing. The trunnion-mounted 140mm rear shock hints at downhill prowess. The Offering has a lust for adventure and has been proven to be The One True Bike to achieve epic all-day trail missions while still having fun turning the berms and flowing jump lines. Evil from the parking lot to the peak and back again, the Offering is a tried-and-true mountain bike in the strictest sense of the term.
*Eligible for shipping and pickup*
CLIMB. DESCEND. SMILE. REPEAT.
If Evil’s Following is the short travel trail slayer and the Wreckoning is our leg-powered DH legend, then the Offering is the all-arounder twenty-niner. It spins up like a tornado and descends with playful fury. Evil’s geometry stays shred-ready for all riders. No matter where you live or how you pedal, Evil’s bikes feature built-in adjustability to elevate your ride. And it’s all thanks to the Flip Chip. Switching the orientation of the Flip Chip provides a 2.1-degree spectrum of change covering every style of riding from laid-back to aggressive. Flip it to LOW and the Offering is ready to ride in a trail-happy, fast-handling capacity. Or opt for the X-LOW position to drop the bottom bracket 11 millimeters and slacken the head tube angle for increasing stability and confidence in steeper terrain and higher speeds. Offering does it all.
Want more flexibility? With Evil's aftermarket angle set, an additional four positions become available, allowing for a total of six potential configurations. Ride the Offering in the stock (LOW) orientation with ultra-efficient forward pedaling position, or in X-LOW with an aftermarket slack 1.5-degree angle set to increase your comfort zone in the steeps. Flip Chips place the rider where the rider wants to be.
SUPERBOOST+ rear spacing allows for more tire clearance, and a stiffer frame chassis. We updated the main pivot hardware to be wider and stronger too. Slap a corner too hard? The bike holds the line. Land sideways getting too zesty on a whip? She’ll correct you. The Offering is a mountain bike meant to be pushed. Add in downtube rubber with impact foam for dampening qualities that reduce noise and impact, full internal guide tubes, containing cables and creating clean lines and crisp style. Rubber chainstay protectors and chain guide help keep chain slap noise nearly nonexistent.
While the Offering is already a versatile force of nature, Evil offers even more customization through multiple well-curated build kits. Choose a 150mm Rockshox Lyrik fork with Rockshox Super Deluxe Ultimate RC, available with SRAM GX or Eagle X01, or go full futuristic with the AXS wireless electronic shifting kit. Finally, the fierce Push Eleven Six rear shock option to satisfy those faithful to the coil shock fringe. Choose your weapons. Make your Offering.
- Frame: EVIL Offering 140mm Travel UD Carbon, Internal Cable Routing, Integrated Upper Guide, SuperBoost+
- Shock: Rockshox Super Deluxe RCT Debonair, 185x55, DB LLC 380
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 Series ZS 57/68
- Fork: Rockshox Lyrik Ultimate, Charger 2.1 RC2, Debonair 150mm Travel, 42mm Offset
- Handlebar: Evil Boomstick 7075 Alloy, Backsweep: 8°, Upsweep: 5° Clamp:35mm, Rise: 35mm, Width: 810mm
- Stem: Evil 12 Gauge Stem, Length: 35mm
- Grips: Evil Lock-on
- Brakes: SRAM G2 RS
- Front Rotor: SRAM Center Line, 200mm
- Rear Rotor: SRAM Center Line, 180mm
- Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle, 12sp
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12sp
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-52t:
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle w/Powerlock
- Crankset: SRAM GX Eagle DUB, SuperBoost+, 170mm, Direct Mount 32t, 56.5mm Chainline, Lunar
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 73mm BSA
- Front Wheel: Industry Nine Enduro S Hydra Internal Width: 30.5mm, Hub: 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel: Industry Nine Enduro S Hydra Internal Width: 30.5mm, Hub: 157x12mm
- Tire - Front: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 29x2.5
- Tire - Rear: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 29x2.3
- Tubes: Stan's No Tube Tubless Sealant
- Seatpost: Bike Yoke Revive, S:125mm, M: 160mm, L:185mm XL: 213mm
- Saddle: WTB Volt Pro
Due to the ongoing parts supply shortage, certain items may be changed without notice. Call the shop to confirm.